This was just a few days after Rhys was born and
only two days after we had gotten home from the hospital.
I think that Kylie is more interested in the dog - I think that is what she is looking at.

Rhys was two months old here and Kylie was wanting to give him a kiss.

Kylie 1st Birthday Party!
Rhys wasn't very happy in this picture and Kylie looks concerned.

Neither one of them looks too interested in taking a picture. I think that Kylie is wanting to get out of the chair, because she is on a sugar high from eating her first piece of cake. Brady and Candace let everyone at the party know that they were expecting again by the shirt that Kylie is wearing. If you can't read it it says "I'm going to be a BIG Sister!" We were all shocked and excited!

Hangin' out on the floor together. Uncle Brady, Auntie Candace and Cousin Kylie came over to see us for the weekend. Rhys was 3 months old.


No comments:
Post a Comment