He really likes his cereal.


Such a flexible guy. He must get that from Mommy,
because Daddy isn't flexible at all.

This is his 6 month picture. His outfit is all bugs, so we surrounded him by bugs.
He loves to be tickled and ...
we love to tickle him!
Rhys had his 6 month appointment on September 26th. I almost fainted when the nurse told me how much he weighed and I had to ask her twice. He weighed 20lbs. 4oz. and he was 27 inches long. He has definitely caught up to the other babies his age and maybe surpassed them. We call him our TWENTY POUNDER WITH CHEESE!
He's a muscle man!
I love to have my clothes off!

Me and Uncle Brady.

Grandma Marlys was feeding me a green olive.
I really liked it and didn't want her to take it away.

I'm such a spitter!

I'm a good boy - I eat my vegetables.

Cousin Kylie and I are such good friends, but sometimes I don't know what to think about what she is doing. You can tell by my expression. 
The Circle Banner's youngest reader.
I have Daddy wrapped around my fingers. He's my puppet.

1 comment:
Love the pics! What a big boy! He looks perfect though. His expressions are getting so entertaining.
Post a Comment