These first two are going to be GREAT bribery pics. I can definitely see them in the senior slide show at his high school graduation. I know, why am I thinking that far in advance. Don't you agree, though? Friends of ours' little girl turned 1 last week and we gave her the tutu as part of her present. I just couldn't resist putting it on Rhys 1st and taking pics. I am an evil mother! (Hee, Hee!)
Doesn't he look cute? Maybe it is prophetic and he will be a ballet dancer some day. :)

He was twirling, but I didn't quite catch it.

Our fair was last week, so we had a great time. We were there almost everyday. It is the combination of a lot of things that Rhys loves all in one: outside, people, good food, animals and overall excitement. We had to put him on some rides. He really didn't know what to think about the carousel horses, but he ended up liking the car rides. Typical Boy!
Waiting for the ride to start.

Having FUN! and flirting with the girls behind him.

Already a driver.

What a cheeseball!

Happy Boy!

I set up his pool outside on the lawn and this other pool-like water toy that sprays water into the air. He had a blast and didn't want to stop.
Playing in his swimming pool.

Get those water fountains.

Playing with his inflatable turtle.

What a HAM!


1 comment:
Looks like lots of fun. Can we come visit?
Post a Comment