Friday, May 22, 2009

I'M BACK....FINALLY

Hi to all those that actually read my blog. I know it has been like forever since I posted last and I am really sorry. I am posting some most recent pictures on this blog and I will have posts after this one with old pictures that are dated on the correct date of which the pics were from. I just want to let you know so that you won't miss any of the pics. So sorry again for not taking the time to update the blog. Hope you enjoy!


The following 14 pictures are of some of Rhys' 2 year pictures. A local lady takes pictures out of her house and just gives you all the pictures to do what you want with them. She does a great job and there are so many more pictures that she took. I tried to upload the photoshow video, but it wouldn't cooperate.







Rhys and Daddy being silly.

Rhys got a harmonica for his birthday and he loves it. He is playing it and dancing at the same time...he is so musical and coordinated.

While at Grampa and Gramma Larson's house, Rhys took a little spill on their steps. As you can see, he got a nice bruise above his eye. You worry about kiddos on stairs when they are first learning to crawl and walk and you don't think that they will have any problems after they get those conquered, but you never know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://akreoplastoes.net/][img]http://akreoplastoes.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]discount on microsoft office for, [url=http://akreoplastoes.net/]sales service software[/url]
[url=http://akreoplastoes.net/][/url] software to buy online CS4 Extended Mac
discount office software [url=http://rastimores.net/]office project software[/url] free adobe editor software
[url=http://akreoplastoes.net/]adobe image software[/url] download nero 5 5
[url=http://akreoplastoes.net/]coreldraw 11 manual for mac user[/url] you buy computer software
microsoft office 2003 in jacksonville florida [url=http://rastimores.net/]Titanium Pro Mac Retail[/url][/b]

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://vioperdosas.net/][img]http://sapresodas.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]new adobe software, [url=http://vioperdosas.net/]adobe creative suite 4 master collection reviews[/url]
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]college software discounts[/url] the best online store software reseller management software
outside sales software [url=http://vioperdosas.net/]buy used computer software[/url] acdsee mobile ce v1+serial number
[url=http://sapresodas.net/]download nero express for free[/url] order entry software
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]buy pc software[/url] microsoft software list
maths educational software [url=http://vioperdosas.net/]sell software product[/url][/b]