I know what you all are thinking - "It is about time that you post something." Well, I am trying to get it done and caught up today while Rhys is napping, so we will see how that goes. Here are some pics from Christmas in Columbus. We took off from Vida on Christmas Day morning to have Christmas with the Larson side. When we got to Columbus it was time to eat. We got to see Uncle Luke and Aunt Amy for the first time since August. We also got to see Grandpa and Grandma Larson and Great Grandma Violet. Amy's parents Lennie and Gail and her aunt Terry also joined us. It was a lot of fun and of course Rhys was the life of the party.
Grandpa Larson and Elf Rhys
Could it be? Aunt Amy is playing with me.
I think that Luke was ready for him to walk. He wasn't even crawling then, but he was about to crawl. He started crawling not too long after that.





No comments:
Post a Comment