Thursday, March 13, 2008

January 2008

Since I am so far behind in pictures I am just going to lump all the pictures together by month. I hope that is ok with you few people who probably look at the blog.



Rhys likes to make sounds by running his fingers over his mouth while he is saying something. It is really funny, so I thought that I would try to capture it in a picture. We call him a little Indian, because he sounds like he is making an Indian at a pow wow sound.




After he started crawling he started doing this pose. We think that he will enjoy yoga in the future. Is this the downward facing dog or do I have the wrong pose?


I thought it would be funny to catch a picture of him in his pose from underneath.



Papa Erickson enjoys Oreo cookies, so he though that he would share. Rhys didn't mind at all. He was in sugar heaven!

I told Papa that he gave him the cookie, so he could clean Rhys up afterwards and Papa lived up to his promise. Rhys really didn't get as dirty as I thought he would.


Standing up in his crib.



Walking with Daddy.



Such a big boy and standing so tall.




His first fat lip and I'm sure it's not going to be his last. Daddy was being a little too rough with him and he didn't catch himself with his hands, but his lip. Daddy felt terrible.




Cruisin' along the couch. It was really hard to watch him do this, because it meant that he was growing up and going to be getting into everything now.

No comments: