Some of you know that I am making a scrapbook to record Rhys' years. Well, this is Rhys and I looking at his scrapbook. It is huge, I know, and this is only until Christmas. I have done more and since them I put his pages from birth to 6 months in that scrapbook and started a new scrapbook with pages from 7 months to 1 year. I have almost scrapped his entire 1st year. It is about as big as the scrapbook we are looking at in the picture. All that I have left is his Birthday. Then, I get to start a new scrapbook for 1 year +. I am definitely not scrapping as many pictures as I did for his 1st year.
Daddy was having a fun time chasing Rhys down the hallway. I parked myself in the best place to get a great picture. They were having a fun time as you can tell.
Rhys is definitely a goofy boy. He decided to put one of my decorative round boxes on his head like a hat. He did that all on his own with no help from us.
GOOFY!
This was today when he was trying to sit on the ball and keep his balance. He was having a blast!
Wrestling with Daddy. 1..2..3..PIN! Rhys is the winner.

Daddy was having a fun time chasing Rhys down the hallway. I parked myself in the best place to get a great picture. They were having a fun time as you can tell.
Rhys is definitely a goofy boy. He decided to put one of my decorative round boxes on his head like a hat. He did that all on his own with no help from us.
GOOFY!
This was today when he was trying to sit on the ball and keep his balance. He was having a blast!
Wrestling with Daddy. 1..2..3..PIN! Rhys is the winner.


3 comments:
2 months have passed. Time for a new blog entry BEFORE the Christmas entry. :) Pretty please.
I miss your photos. C'mon now. Put down the scrapbooking for a minute and share pics with the rest of us. :) Please.
C'mon now, we've missed Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentines Day, St. Patrick's Day, his second birthday... and this weekend is Easter. PLEASE put up a few new pics. You don't even need to write anything. Just upload the pics. :)
Post a Comment