Monday, September 24, 2007

4 1/2 Months Plus

Just teasin' us. Making us think that he was going to roll over.
Now he doesn't want to have anything to do with being on his back or trying to roll over.


I'm a farmer's grandson!
Go Green! Go John Deere!


I love my jumper!
Grandma caught me in the act of spitting.

Goin' for a ride with Grandpa on his combine.

Dressed for the occassion.
They look like they might be a little related!

5 months old and hangin' with my teddy bears.

My 1st Medora Musical. I liked it so much that I didn't want to eat and that never happens.


I like to have my clothes off!
I am getting really good at sitting up all by myself.
My 1st time eating cereal.
Boy is it good!
The last time I'll be in a shorts outfit. It is getting cold.
Don't I look just adorable!
Searching for just the right toy to play with.

2 comments:

Dave and Kasey said...

So cute! It looks liek Rhys is getting big in a hurry! He looks like Ben to me.

The 5 Jos said...

He's getting so big, and his personality is becoming more evident even in the pictures! How fun!